Lions, Tigers, and...uh, Zombies? Oh my!

By Chad Welch

Howdy everyone!

Well, I'm trying to maintain updates, at least daily on this blog here, posting everything I can.

On today's menu, is a warm-up I did to loosen up when I got to work. Again, just going with the flow and drawing whatever I wanted, I did "Some Guy Who is Scared" and then something for him to be scared of, "Zombie that Hungers for Brains." It was kinda fun.

Zombies were always kinda cool. I mean, they are like free for all moving target dummies. You can shoot them, beat them with a baseball bat, whatever. Just have fun.

Hrm...in hindsight...not really seeing what's so scary about zombies. They seem kinda fun, actually!

Prolly post some other stuff later. Right now, I have to do real work. :) Flash Animation for the Win. But, some food for thought...I'm thinking that I'm either going to do a short film or a comic of a story I've had brewing in the brain for quite some time. I figure if I get it out of my head, complete and told, I'll have room for other stories. This will hopefully help recharge my batteries and get me out of this creative funk I've been in for a while.

Have fun, be good, and always bet on black.

Snoogins,
Chad
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?